- Organizations may be members of the Associated Country Women of the World (ACWW), and located in the United States of America and its territories.
- An organization wishing to apply for voting membership in NVON shall submit a request to the NVON President.
- Membership shall be open to people of all ages regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital or family status.
- Each NVON organization will have two (2) voting delegates at the annual business meeting.
- All members of NVON shall have the right to attend all meetings with voice but do not have the privilege to vote.
- In order for a state organization to be a voting member in good standing, membership report forms and dues must be received between January 1st and 15th.
- Member State Dues are $100.00 per year.
- Member States receive 3 complimentary copies of the NVON VISION.
Submit State Membership Report Form with Dues
- Individuals from a non-member state may obtain an individual membership.
- Individual members are members without vote.
- Individual membership will be reported at annual meeting during roll call.
- Dues shall be thirty ($33.00) dollars, payable every three years to be designated as:
- Fifteen ($15.00) dollars Membership
- Eighteen ($18.00) dollars VISION Subscription (Subscriptions include three NVON VISIONs each year.)
Submit Individual Membership Form with Dues